What to Expect
Thank you for your interest! Should you have questions about my practice, please schedule a brief phone consultation to see if you feel our working together would be a good fit. You can:
Make an appointment by contacting my office. If you leave a message, I will
return your call within 24 hours if possible. At that time, I will spend 10 to 15 minutes
asking initial questions to get a brief idea as to your needs for therapy. This time spent
also gives you an opportunity to ask questions of me and my practice.
2. Paperwork will need to be completed upon the first session. These forms can be found
below, or if you do not have access to a computer, then the forms will await you in the
lobby area upon initial visit. Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to scheduled
appointment to complete the paperwork.
3. Most sessions are scheduled for 55 to 60 minutes.
Insurance & Payment
I am an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield. If your insurance provider is other than BCBS, I encourage that you call your insurance provider and ask about out of network benefits that possibly can cover our work together.
I accept cash or personal check.
The following questions would be helpful to those who have BCBS and who are out of network. They are as follows:
1. Does the policy have a deductible? If so, how much?
2. What is the co-payment or co-insurance?
3. How many sessions are covered in a year?
4. When does the year begin?
5. Does the policy require authorization?